At CORIT Advisory we strongly believe that tax issues should be carefully addressed in connection with all transactions, including M&A. In addition, the interaction between tax law and corporate finance is one of the most important issues in tax systems today, as financial innovation and engineering pose important challenges to any tax system. At CORIT Advisory we assist clients in handling the risks associated with transactions, structuring and corporate financing decisions on a local and global scale. We strive to understand financial thinking and to understand the innovative processes underlying new financial structures or products and instruments in order to increase the value of our advice.
Our experience with corporate finance and financial instruments are significant and range from assisting in financial structures in M&A transactions and financing transactions to tax planning and arbitrage. Our clients include international financial institutions, investment banks, private equity funds and MNEs.
Our services within transactions, structuring and corporate finance comprise:
- – Cross border M&A and restructuring.
- – Development of robust investment structures.
- – Tax planning to achieve transaction goals.
- – Identification and handling of post-transaction challenges.
- – Analysis of financing structures, including withholding tax implications and interest deductibility.
- – Classification of financial instruments and products.
- – Hybrid finance.
- – Derivatives and hedging.